Thursday 28 January 2021

Kate's weekly photo hunt 28/01/2021


This week's title is My Own Choice.  This is not my most favourite title, I prefer to have a definite subject to look for, to go outside the box, be different.  So I was stuck until Lovely Lady  suggested it should be something that made me smile.   I knew immediately which picture I would use.

B's nephew and his wife live in Australia and S is a prolific blogger, usually full of sunshine and glorious settings as well as happy times with her family and friends.  But every so often her very naughty cats creep into her blogs.  And this was one of those times.  She had posted a picture of her two Persians glaring at the camera.  It made me laugh out loud and when I read the comments I giggled even more.  So I contacted her to ask permission to use her pictures. 

Here is the picture of Angus  on left with Picasso!  According to S.  he was the runt of the litter and was a 'weirdo' so he ended up as Picasso!! 


                           

                    Some of the comments with names deleted as it is not my blog............. 



Comment:            OMG guilty looks!  They were up to something!!

       S's Reply              I had just stopped them from fighting!


Comment:            Such intense stares. Did you disturb their peace?

         Reply :                  They were being told off for fighting!!   🤣😂


Comment:              Looks like they've been up to no good. 😂🤣🤣

          Reply:                They had been fighting......got shouted at!! 😊


Comment:               OMG it's a two headed cat ....🤣😊😊



Another picture from S's blog...............Picasso can look cute and innocent...... sometimes!!! 



Now I am off to see what others have chosen as their Own Choice.  Keep well and safe all of you.   




16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes indeed. You can almost hear them saying 'Who us. Never'!!

      Delete
  2. I love the first photo and the comment about a two-headed cat made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the picture on S's FB page and it made me smile so much I just had to ask if I could use it!! They look so guilty.

      Delete
  3. They are beautiful

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always look so beautiful and I often wonder how much work is needed to keep their coats looking so perfect!!

      Delete
  4. Those are definitely the looks of cats who've been up to no good and then sprung. Precious. Take care, stay safe & hugs from "another" from a cool & wet down under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are often in S's pictures and nearly always look as thought they are up to mischief. Hope your weather settles down. We are cold and grey and some areas expecting more snow. Take care and keep busy. xx

      Delete
  5. Good choice! Love the last photo best of all, so innocent. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, innocent indeed. He looks as though his tummy needs tickling but bet it could turn into 'lions and tigers' - our cats usually did!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guilty and much displeased to be caught! They are so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. Lovely expressions on their faces. Who me???

      Delete
  8. What a pair of mischievous looking beauties 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I always want to stroke them. Pity they are so far away in Australia.

      Delete
  9. OMGoodness, they are gorgeous! And they certainly look like they have quite the attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A couple of naughty brothers - look like they are always up to something mischievous!

    ReplyDelete