Friday 1 October 2021

Astrid's Photo Hunt Challenge for the week ending - 01/10/2021

 


Astrid has chosen very topical themes for this month of October - Halloween styled headings, the first being Pumpkin.  I am fortunate that over the years Katie has carved many lovely pumpkins and I have pictures of some of them.  So here goes..............


A Scary Face




Scary Cat





and finally my favourite, a knight and castle





Some crocheted and knitted pumpkins and together with a couple of pumpkins makes a very attractive display for a Halloween party.





Lastly one I pinched from somewhere a while back ....(can't remember where) ..... a very topical picture.



That's it for this week, short and sweet.  I have had a very busy week,  had internet problems and just realised it is Friday afternoon so have quickly put these few pictures together.  

Off to see what others have done this week. 

4 comments:

  1. I do recall seeing Kate's carved pumpkins. They were lovely. Nice photo of the masked pumpkin, very topical! Believe it or not I've just got some orange yarn out and will attempt to crochet a pumpkin!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across two pumpkins today to add to the ones I had to make do with from my iPad. I feel I may have had a deprived childhood never having had the chance to carve a pumpkin 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just saying to Carol from Life of Pottering that I used to have some crochet pumpkins but have no idea where they are, as decided that it would be a good excuse to make some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great carved pumpkins, the glow from inside really makes makes them even better!
    I love the knitted and crochet ones.
    The last one is the scariest!

    ReplyDelete