Thursday 8 December 2016

Julie's Advent Calendar for 2016



7th December, 2016

Reading the paper this morning I found a lovely little snippet about Larry the Number 10 Cat. For those who do not know he is the cat who was brought in to keep down the mice in Downing Street, London, but he turned out to be a useless mouser!    

 I quote..."Larry (@Number10Cat) - a spoof Twitter account with an audience of 99,000 - tweets:


On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
a partridge in a pear tree.   Ate it.'

It set me off looking for a picture of Larry to put on here and found so many, he seems to get into so many of official photographs or TV news interviews that I was spoilt for choice.
  

This one made me smile!!






That really amused me.  I also love the one of him on the red carpet sitting outside the famous black door .




But the one that put a big smile on my face was the one below.  





Typical cat!!! 

5 comments: